Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Happy Birthday myBanako...

.
.
.

Happy Birthday myBanako...




Though we are miles apart, I want you to know that you still have the bigger place here in my cute little heart... I'm missing you so much and can't wait to be with you...

iL0veyou and i always will...
Hope to be with you soon..

Happy Birthday....mwaah..

iL0veyous0much.. with all of ME...
mwaaaaaaaaahhhh.... iL0vey0us0muchmyBanako..

Shout out: http://lovingfromadistance.com/
--- I made a shout out on lovingfromadistance.com website for his Bday message and here it is.... weeee..

Hope to be with you sooner myBanako.. mwah..

L0ve L0ts,
kulit, your asawa

hoping, praying, wishing and looking forward to be with You again...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thank you my aswa.. i love you so much.. u still have made my bday so special against all odds esp ds distance relationship we are having. i love you so much.. No other bday wish i coud ask for than u be on my side for my entire lyf. mwah..

Blog contents © BbF&kULiT 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.