Saturday, September 12, 2009

12th wish: CONTINUE TO BE PATIENT SA AKONG PG.KA SO CALLED : "KULIT"...

.
.
.

12. CONTINUE TO BE PATIENT SA AKONG PG.KA SO CALLED : "KULIT"...

Did you ever regret you made me that nick myBanako?.... hehehe, very well, I'am well mould and well developed to be your only 'kulit'. No one ever can made such as kulit as I am without Francis in every step of the way. I'm like a spoiled brat and you were my so ever loving and caring daddy that you spoils me everything. But that was before, now you try to make me things that are way out of my limitations but still I understand you're helping me to be just as strong as you are. And still, my being pgka.kulit ruleszzz still hugry for everything you showed me and you taught me. Still thirsty with every single things you want me to learn. Very well, I understand things as much as I wanted you to understand things, the way I understand it.

Fortunately, I still have this so called attitude that you once put into me 'pagka.kulit jd'... hehehe.. I even can remember you once said, 'mypa dli nalng kulit akong g.tawag nimo dah, honey lng ta toh...' hahahaha...

Anywaysz myBanako, I'm loving every single changes I have for you. Every single changes that entitles me sooner to be yours and yours only.

iL0vey0usomuchmyBanako... mwaah...

mwaaaaaaaaahhhh.... iL0vey0us0muchmyBanako..

Happy advance birthday to you myBanako...

Hope to be with you sooner myBanako.. mwah..

L0ve L0ts,
kulit, your asawa

hoping, praying, wishing and looking forward to be with You again...

No comments:

Blog contents © BbF&kULiT 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.