Thursday, September 24, 2009

24th wish: WORDS I WANNA SAY EACH DAY...

.
.
.

24. WORDS I WANNA SAY EACH DAY...


I can't think of any wishes anymore.... heehehe.. I'm running out of wishes myBanako... huhuhu.. Just 6 days to go, and weee.. It is your special day... onsa man ko egift nimo wui, wla man ka anhi..huuhuh....

Anyways, this might not sound a wish but this is what I wanna do 'as long as I live'... I wanna tell you and let you feel nga.... love jd tka.. heheheh.. and the words that I wanna say each day is.....

i love you... and as always...

Let me tell it one more time, 'iloveyousomuchmyBanako..mwaaahh..'...

again...again... i love you so much still... I'm not still satisfied... i love you..mwah..
for the last time, i love you so much myBanako..mwaaaaaaahhhhh..

last njd nih.... hehehehhe.... love ayo tka, as n..mao na timan.e... whew!. can't help myself dah... nahan ko e.hug tka and say: 'iloveyou, iloveyou, iloveyou, iloveyou, iloveyou, iloveyou....' hehehe..mwaaah..

iL0veyousomuchmyBanako..mwaah.. last najd nah...

mwaaaaaaaaahhhh.... iL0vey0us0muchmyBanako.. hahaha last na nih ^.^

Happy advance birthday to you myBanako...

Hope to be with you sooner myBanako.. mwah..

L0ve L0ts,
kulit, your asawa

hoping, praying, wishing and looking forward to be with You again...

iL0veyou..mwaah... ^_^

No comments:

Blog contents © BbF&kULiT 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.