Wednesday, September 16, 2009

16th wish: CONTINUE TO TELL ME THOSE WORDS I WANNA HEAR FROM YOU....

.
.
.

16. CONTINUE TO TELL ME THOSE WORDS I WANNA HEAR FROM YOU....

Below are randomly pick lines and also some of my favorite lines from our conversation. He sometimes tell me those words, if of course where in good terms og hhmmm... naka.tamak cguro og iti sa NZ nya nag.maayo ang buot.. hahaa, just kidding...

- i ask him onsa iyang wishes for his bday...

BbF: i wish ur here.. nothing else
BbF: i love you kulit..
BbF: kw rjd akong wish sa pgkakaron
BbF: di nko nhan mwala pka nko my asawa
BbF: till heaven wud take us my aswa

- randomly pick conversation we have last Sept. 9

BbF: bday nko rn nga month
kULiT: hehe
BbF: wa ka
BbF: huhuh
BbF: guol ko my aswa
BbF: mwah..
kULiT : lagi, it sad to know pd..
kULiT : ako pd gani..
BbF: oo
kULiT : ka.remember ko last year..
kULiT: hehe
kULiT : ka.remember paka?
kULiT : i was so hapi seing u so hapi wid wat i did
BbF: ako pd
kULiT : karon kabaliktaran pd.
BbF: happy mn jd bsta naa k my aswa
BbF: mwah.

BbF: i love you my asawa.
BbF: mwah


I can't help myself from smiling reading the conversation we have. I have actually a lot of save conversation's and text messages and letters from him.... And whenever, I miss him the most I scanned my notebooks, my scrapbooks and my emails just to read those messages he have for me. Since, before and till now, I keep on doing those especially if I have nothing much to do but just want to reminisce memories... I even have some rude text messages and emails from him, hehhehe.. pero those don't cout much... For what matter is "i love him much and he loves me much..."

iL0veyou so dearly myBanako...mwah...

mwaaaaaaaaahhhh.... iL0vey0us0muchmyBanako..

Happy advance birthday to you myBanako...

Hope to be with you sooner myBanako.. mwah..

L0ve L0ts,
kulit, your asawa

hoping, praying, wishing and looking forward to be with You again...

No comments:

Blog contents © BbF&kULiT 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.