Monday, September 14, 2009

14th wish: DO ENJOY THINGS even without ME...

.
.
.

14. DO ENJOY THINGS even without ME...

Yeah, I know this one. You can even live in a world without me.. ako rman ang dli, hehehe.. but anywayz, I'm happy to know you can just enjoy and live without me so that sooner or later if possibilities are really there dli naka mg.lisod pa... and ako nlang kai 'i will cross the brigde when I get there, but as what I said before. Once I cross the bridge it will be totally a different world when you're not part of it... All will be different but still be so glad and so thankful I oncepart of your world' if ever that happens...

whew, advance thought rajd ni myBanako.... but, I will surely be happy if you'll fulfill my 13th wish... more than happy myBanako... I still want us to fulfill the 13th wish....

And what I just want you to do is to : ENJOY, be SAFE, have clean plain FUN and do PRAY....

Wherever you are right now myBanako, I'm praying for your safety and others who's with you right now. Please do extra care because wla ta kahibaw sa lugar..

I'm crossing my fingers lng nga mo.txt ka ron... mwaaah....

DO ENJOY myBanako, mwaaah......

mwaaaaaaaaahhhh.... iL0vey0us0muchmyBanako..

Happy advance birthday to you myBanako...

Hope to be with you sooner myBanako.. mwah..

L0ve L0ts,
kulit, your asawa

hoping, praying, wishing and looking forward to be with You again...



ps: right now, nag.laag akong bana ron... to.a sa snow, can't remmeber the name of the place....
i always feels missing him so much if there are activities nga we can't be togeder.... huhuhuh

No comments:

Blog contents © BbF&kULiT 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.