Wednesday, September 23, 2009

23rd wish: KEEPING UP THE THINGS YOU LOVE ABOUT US... esp. THE SIMILARITIES...

.
.
.

23. KEEPING UP THE THINGS YOU LOVE ABOUT US... esp. THE SIMILARITIES...


Continue to keep the things you love us, for the differences are the spices but our similarities are the things that inspire and made our day. I actually remembered something, your valentine letter you gave where the content is "20 Things You Love About Us"...

Keep it up myBanako, keep up how we made each our days special and complete. Keep up how you love me that much.. hehehe... For while you're keeping me up I am keeping you as well, hear in my little kulit heart.

We have one thing in common: "We may differ in many things but we share the same feelings to conquer all for this love we have.." Oh yeah \m/... OUR LOVE ROCKS, no matter how cheesy this may seem to others. How corny I am.... But those don't matter, I love him. He loves me. We love each other and that's the only thing that matters...

B, murag dli na wish sah?... hehehe, anyways, iL0vey0usomuchmyBanako.. and super miss you....

mwaaaaaaaaahhhh.... iL0vey0us0muchmyBanako..

Happy advance birthday to you myBanako...

Hope to be with you sooner myBanako.. mwah..

L0ve L0ts,
kulit, your asawa

hoping, praying, wishing and looking forward to be with You again...

1 comment:

franCris said...

kulit imo namn ko g.yaw2x.an pg.au. hehe. i love you.. mwah

Blog contents © BbF&kULiT 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.