Sunday, September 13, 2009

13th wish: DON'T EVER DARE LET ME GO...

.
.
.

13. DON'T EVER DARE LET ME GO...

You once said this, and I'm telling you this from me to you. My 13th wish: DON'T YOU EVER DARE LET ME GO myBanako. No matter what happens, keep on holding me... Keep me so close... Don't ever lose your grip on me... Don't ever give up on on me, nor us...

I'm keeping your words, as much as I am keeping mine...

You once said, follow what my heart desires and so, I'LL NOT DARE LET YOU GO EITHER, for who I want is YOU... and that is what my heart truly desires. TO BE NEXT TO YOU in every SINGLE BREATH I TAKE...

iL0veyou so dearly myBanako...mwah...

mwaaaaaaaaahhhh.... iL0vey0us0muchmyBanako..

Happy advance birthday to you myBanako...

Hope to be with you sooner myBanako.. mwah..

L0ve L0ts,
kulit, your asawa

hoping, praying, wishing and looking forward to be with You again...

No comments:

Blog contents © BbF&kULiT 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.