Sunday, September 20, 2009

happy 69th monthsarry myBanako...

Hi myBanako,

I can't think of any wish on this day for what I have in mind is the thought of having you near. So near within my reach, so near that I can just hug you anytime of the day, so near that you can just hear me say 'iloveyousomuchmyBanako' each day.


myBanako, thank you for everything. I really can't thank you enough, though we have flaws we still manage to make everything alright. Thank you for still holding on and for not giving up on us. Thank you for everything, I just don't know how to thank you that much...

I just remember the days, before the moment we separated our ways I'll then think the next time will see each other or be with each other. Right now, its way much different cause it's pretty big to ask to be with you. huhuhuhu....

Nevertheless, as long as we're here for each other I know we can surpass it all. We belong to each other. Ako para imo og ikaw para ako..mwaah..


happy 69th monthsarry myBanako..mwaah..

iL0veyousomuchmyBanako...mwah....

1 comment:

franCris said...

happy monthsarry my aswa.. i love you. still do love you.

Blog contents © BbF&kULiT 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.