Thursday, September 17, 2009

17th wish: CONTINUE TO UNDERSTAND MY TANTRUMS...

.
.
.

17. CONTINUE TO UNDERSTAND MY TANTRUMS...


Hahahay, I do have many tantrums og kaw ray rason nganong ma.trigger nah.. dli naman ni wishes B... hahaha..wish ni para naq naman dli para imo... hahaha..

Anyways, please do lengthen your patience and understanding. But eventually you already know the solution to each of the tantrums that you experienced. You already know how to stop my tantrum and make me calm. Og of course, dapat lng kai kaw rabay rason nganong mag.tantrums ko... hahaha...

I'm really such a spoiled brat, bwahehhe.. daddy, daddy.. hahhaha..

Kaw gd, kaw man jd maka.ingon ana akong mga tantrums. If you can just keep kanang pinaka.nahan naq nimo nga mg.cge ka char2x naq (nga imo ingon tinuod nah, dli rana char2x.. hehehehe)...I'll never have these tantrums...

If you can just keep my francis smile, the smile I know for me rajd, my francis mind, nga para ako rapd og my francis heart so there will be no reason at all for having those tantrums... hehehe

I still do love you so much, please do understand myBanako hap....mwaah..

I miss you and miss you so much.. never I day, I haven't think of You...

mwaaaaaaaaahhhh.... iL0vey0us0muchmyBanako..

Happy advance birthday to you myBanako...

Hope to be with you sooner myBanako.. mwah..

L0ve L0ts,
kulit, your asawa

hoping, praying, wishing and looking forward to be with You again...

2 comments:

franCris said...

nah ngno btaw g.nganlan tkag kulit. imo mn jd gi.gampanan.. hehe. btaw kulit do still love you over those differences we have. mwah..

franCris said...

and i still love you so much..weder layo og duol myBanako..hehehe..

i miss you..as n ..mingaw na ayo ko nimo..huhuh..

Blog contents © BbF&kULiT 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.