Friday, September 25, 2009

25th wish: SISTER'S WISH...

.
.
.

25. SISTER'S WISH...



Ohh, I'm so sorry....I forgot.... huhuuhuh... It's not that I'm lazy I just totally forgot that I should post the wish of her sister as I promised on the 20th..... my bad.....And it just the wish was totally, plainly out of my mind... uhuhuhuhu.. for thinking of some things or thinking on someone....not until, I found last night a piece of paper where I wrote is sister wish for me. For I asked her sister one time, when I got a chance to talk to her online... I mean chat with her... and the wish .. she says:

"bsta ako.a lng no.1 wish for him is to let him have all the best things life has to offer na unta ma.achieve niya all his dreams in life..."


my bad, I'm guilty..huhuhu.. I was not able to post the wish on the 20th... uhuhuuh....

Anyways, it's his sister wish.... and my wish on the 25th is to love you more and more each day... hehehe..mwaah


mwaaaaaaaaahhhh.... iL0vey0us0muchmyBanako..

Happy advance birthday to you myBanako...

Hope to be with you sooner myBanako.. mwah..

L0ve L0ts,
kulit, your asawa

hoping, praying, wishing and looking forward to be with You again...

No comments:

Blog contents © BbF&kULiT 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.