Tuesday, September 8, 2009

8th wish: CONTINUE TO MAKE ME BLUSH and SHOWING HOW MUCH YOU CARE...

.
.
.

8. CONTINUE TO MAKE ME BLUSH and SHOWING HOW MUCH YOU CARE...

give me a chance myBanako, I'm making this wishes... hehehe... yeah!... you read it right, CONTINUE TO MAKE ME BLUSH, continue to let me feel beautiful each day and continue me to let me feel loved.... in short, e.continue nang cgeg char2x nimo...hehehehe..joksz!

Bitaw, back to my business... continue letting me feel I am love by you myBanako, for it always makes my day. An 'i love you' a day makes the worries away and makes my day.

Happy advance birthday to you myBanako...

Hope to be with you sooner myBanako.. mwah..

L0ve L0ts,
kulit, your asawa

hoping, praying, wishing and looking forward to be with You again...

1 comment:

franCris said...

dnt worry kulit love tka au. mwah. i love you so much. katugon na au ko g.basa ani dah.hehe but at least i knw i'll hav a gdnyt slep wd u as my last thought. mwah. gdnyt kulit. take care tawn. mwah.

Blog contents © BbF&kULiT 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.