Monday, September 21, 2009

21st wish: CONTINUE TO UNDERSTAND THINGS....

.
.
.

21. CONTINUE TO UNDERSTAND THINGS....

Me, too will try to continue to understand things the way you want me to understand those things. I too can't let you understand what I want you to understand. However, you always win and I'm not against it. I just want you to know, that I need you... Not just thought, not just mere words, I need you to let me feel you're there, your love. I need you more each day especially now that we're too far away from each other.

I'm not against on anything that you do. I'm happy whatever, wherever and whichever you choose to enjoy or spend your day. What I just want you to understand is to let me know when will be your time for me. Time nga para ako.a ra for the whole long day imo rman jd nah...

There will be things that we don't understand... For we ourselves, have different things to understand and wish we can make ourselves understand each other.

Soon you'll understand enough what I felt... I just don't know when or how, maybe someday, somewhere, somehow....

and I too will understand things more deeper....

But for now, I'll let things... I'll let myself needing you more and more....

I'm still in love with you though.... as in that muccchhhhhhhh......

mwaaaaaaaaahhhh.... iL0vey0us0muchmyBanako..

Happy advance birthday to you myBanako...

Hope to be with you sooner myBanako.. mwah..

L0ve L0ts,
kulit, your asawa

hoping, praying, wishing and looking forward to be with You again...


1 comment:

franCris said...

kulit pasayloa n tawn ko day. i love you. mingaw n bya ko nmo duh.mwah

Blog contents © BbF&kULiT 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.