Friday, September 4, 2009

4th wish: PRAY ALWAYS or as OFTEN...

.
.
.
4. PRAY ALWAYS or as OFTEN...

Every now and then, this is one of the best thing that I cling on, this will calm me and will keep my sanity. And After I woke up, before going to bed, upon riding a jeep on my way to work, after work, before duty starts and before doing anything. I randomly pick prayers from my thought though it doesn't show it and each prayers I made I never miss a single part with you in it esp. the times when were not in good terms. I hold still with my faith in Him and with US that everything will turn out alright.

So for my 4th wish : PRAY ALWAYS or as OFTEN...

I know it doesn't necessarily mean you'll have to pray the rosary as often as you pray. But at least, talk to HIM and say your own thought together with a prayer and surely eventhough how freak your mind is it will help you calm and think of not the bad things but the good things.

Pray for your safety myBanako, for your health, for all the things you achieved, for your family, for your safe drive on way to work, bsta pray myBanako.... for everthing else... mwaaah..


Happy advance birthday to you myBanako...

Hope to be with you sooner myBanako.. mwah..

L0ve L0ts,
kulit, your asawa

hoping, praying, wishing and looking forward to be with You again...

1 comment:

franCris said...

yep pray ko permi kulit.. mwah. mingaw na ko nmo. kw pd dha pray owiz. yaw pabaya. mwah. i love you

Blog contents © BbF&kULiT 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.