Saturday, September 19, 2009

19th wish : DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WITH THE WORD: 'IMPRINTING'?

.
.
.
19. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WITH THE WORD: 'IMPRINTING'?

Well, I got to say that word struck me when reading the 4 books of Twilight. Way too adiccted with Twilight already, hahahah... Anyhow, I'm not like Jacob Black whose a werewolf, who falls in love with his bestfriend Bella and later on imprints with her baby, toinks hahaha. He is no similarity than me but with only one thing in common we find the ONE, like Bella find Edward and him to her.

The ONE who is our DESTINY...

I imprinted to this particular guy...

ehem!... that makes me a werewolf girl... toinksz!.. orr vampire girl?...hhmmm... not still, i'm happy as francis girl.. weeee....

Here's how I define Imprinting base on Twilight.

Imprinting : based on Twiligth book is finding who is your soulmate. Finding the person whom you can't live without. Finding the one who will complete you. Finding the right man/woman for you. Finding the one who wants to keep you safe from all harm and pain. Finding that imperfect person whom you know where you belong that it really hurst when your apart. Finding your destiny. Finding the one you will do everything and anything to the person he/she imprints.

Yahoo Answers for Imprinting:
http://answers.yahoo.com/

Furthermore, it's my 19th wish for I want you to know that there's nothing you can do with what I really felt toward you myBanako. I loveeee you way tooo much and I can't afford to lose you, never ever again. And what I felt for you is more than Jacob Black, Bella Swan or Edward Cullen love each other. It's more than anything else. I love you this ssoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much. [ps: yaw lagi palabi sa gbati kulit...hahaha]


B, dili naman ni wish wui... hehehe.. just so you know that...

No one’s ever loved anyone as much as I love you.

mwaaaaaaaaahhhh.... iL0vey0us0muchmyBanako..

Happy advance birthday to you myBanako...

Hope to be with you sooner myBanako.. mwah..

L0ve L0ts,
kulit, your asawa

hoping, praying, wishing and looking forward to be with You again...

No comments:

Blog contents © BbF&kULiT 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.