Tuesday, September 1, 2009

1st wish : HAPPINESS...

1st day of 'ber-months', 1st day of September and 1st day of his special month....

It's already the 'ber-months' and Christmas is just around the corner. I woke up a while ago and what I heard from radio stations are Christmas songs and it makes me smile wondering I'll be with him sooner...

And before we celebrate Christmas there is this another event that I will not surely forget and will not surely want to miss...


[g.chat mi niha, mao ni ang pics i took from printscreen fuction sa keyboard... hehehe...]


His birthday.... it's just around the corner... weee...

but soo sad, his in NZ and me and his family are here in Pinas.

Daahh let's not think about it, what matters is sooner I will be or his family will be with him....

More importantly, I'll be giving him wishes each and every day in his special month. It's not like before when the 1st of Sept. comes I already have 30 paper balloons that I will give to him each day with my messages... hehehe... I miss those old times.

I was actually finding a sheet of paper where he wrote his 30 wishes before. I did not lost it, but I gave it to him when he went to NZ including with some stuffs came from me and the ring I wore for about 2 years which he gave it on my 18th birthday. I wished I could have copy it first before I gave it to him, so that I can post it on our blog.


Let's now proceed to my 1st birthday wish....



1. HAPPINESS...

Wherever you are, whatever you do, whoever your with please be happy... For I will be happy knowing your happy. Your happiness means so much to me, for it will brighten my day with the happiness you brings.

I know what your heart desires and what will make you so happy... but right now, please be happy for I know sooner everything will turn out alright and what matters is "i L0ve you so much"... mwah.

If I haven't told you before, well it's time to let you know that... nothing means more to me than You and your happiness...

iL0vey0usomuchmyBanako.. and never a day I haven't think about you with me...

Happy advance birthday to you myBanako...

Hope to be with you sooner myBanako.. mwah..

L0ve L0ts,
kulit, your asawa

hoping, praying, wishing and looking forward to be with You again...


ps: ako ona mo.greet jd nimo B.. way too advance ra ayo ko greetings jd...hehhehe..

No comments:

Blog contents © BbF&kULiT 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.