Saturday, September 5, 2009

5th wish: STAND STILL and STAY STRONGER esp. with the tough times.

.
.
.

5. STAND STILL and STAY STRONGER esp. with the tough times.

Whew!... when tough times occurs OMG you always make me freak out. I know your stronger than me, your much controlled than me, you have more than anything in the world than me, plus you have me.... hahahaha... But the things you once said doesn't make you stronger for it surely shows off how coward you were that you throw all those painful, harsh and out of this world words at me... ouch!.. those hurts epecially when its you who said those but I know you didn't mean it because you were just angry. and.... it's bad myBanako..... right? do you agree with me?.... its better to put your hands on me than say those words for words once said are really hard to forget. But anyways, my whole point is you are already strong please keep it up but just change some perspective like the way you show me how strong you are through those words. It's not right.

Is this a wish? hehehe.. yeah, for helping you come back to once you said you were a good person and I r****d it. Your always a good person to me, you never changed. I always love the way and who you are and I am continue feeling this way loving you till the end, till eternity it takes.... hehehehe *kulit giggles*...hehehehe

I love you more than anyone love someone so much in the history of the world and I love you more than you ever know....ggrrr, yaw palabi kulit sa imong gbati... hahahaha..... i know!. i just can't help it..

Happy advance birthday to you myBanako...

Hope to be with you sooner myBanako.. mwah..

L0ve L0ts,
kulit, your asawa

hoping, praying, wishing and looking forward to be with You again...


2 comments:

franCris said...

inhale.... exhale... inhale... exhale... calm down nka? hehe. kulit relax lng ang puso my aswa bsn matagak. cnxa nka kulit f in.a2 ko sahay kw mn gd. hehe. dnt u worry dear im trying to change those thngs u dnt lyk. i love you.

franCris said...

hahha..relax nako!..much beter dan before.. jas please avoid hurting and tinking dos bad tings if in.ani layo pa tah..pwede bang onya nato nig kita nato..nga pwde tka ma.hug to kep u calm..mwaaahh

i loveyousomuchmyBanako.mwaah..

Blog contents © BbF&kULiT 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.