Tuesday, September 22, 2009

22nd wish: CONTINUE TO LOVE OUR DIFFERENCES...

.
.
.
22. CONTINUE TO LOVE OUR DIFFERENCES...

Honestly, I'm hating this for we argue a lot... hehehe... sorry, can't help it that you love me in your own ways not my own ways. But, no more buts kulit... toinksz, gyaw2x lagi ko saq self...

I'm thinking on the other side... The brighter side, our differences help a lot with our relationship for we know different things from each other, we learn different things and this put spices to our relationship but we need to make sure that it is not too much because ma.sobra.an nya dli na sakto... hehehe... Pero, mahurt man jpon ko B.. kaw man gd!.. huuhuhuhu... And despite the differences love jpon ayo tka... As in so much...

I'll try myBanako, nga dli naq mg.palabi nimo.... Your wish will be granted sooonnn....
mwaaaaaaaaahhhh.... iL0vey0us0muchmyBanako..

Our differences proves that two different individual can love each other so perfect despite the differences and the imperfections and of course, I am still perfectly in love with you... mwah..

Happy advance birthday to you myBanako...

Hope to be with you sooner myBanako.. mwah..

L0ve L0ts,
kulit, your asawa

hoping, praying, wishing and looking forward to be with You again...


2 comments:

franCris said...

my kulit apasa nko. huhu. mingaw nko nmo..

franCris said...

tumpak! my aswa. hehe. btaw ok ra kulit. no nid to change anything. nver would i wish for more.

Blog contents © BbF&kULiT 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.