Sunday, September 6, 2009

6th wish : DONT GIVE UP, KEEP FIGHTING with HOPE...

.
.
.

6. DONT GIVE UP, KEEP FIGHTING with HOPE...


"When things went wrong never suggest of letting go coz it's just a little reminder that this time you should hold on MORE..."

sounds familiar myBanako? Letme try to repharse it using my own set of words but having the same thoughts... hehehe...

It's like saying, NEVER GIVE UP when tough times comes. Keep FIGHTing till you get what your heart desires and simply do HOPE that everything will turn out alright.

sakto ba ang thought myBanako? hehehe.. connected still with my 5th wishes,rayt?

I love you so much myBanako. My 6th wish please, please I know we have issues, a lot actually and it keeps on ruining our relationship every now and then when we remember those by our freaking minds and missing-so-much-each-other-feeling. Nevertheless, I know will not let go for we both love each other. Keep holding the bond myBanako, the rope which connects me to you. The path which I know will meet our ways. Keep holding on my hand, my heart and my soul.

I love you so much still myBanako, despite the imperfections we have. It doesn't matter, for I am perfectly so much in love with you.

Happy advance birthday to you myBanako...

Hope to be with you sooner myBanako.. mwah..

L0ve L0ts,
kulit, your asawa

hoping, praying, wishing and looking forward to be with You again...

2 comments:

franCris said...

kulit thank u for evvrything u've done.i'm so blessed to have you. u mean d world to me kulit. mwah.

franCris said...

whew! dos 3 words from u mean so much to me..and u mean much more.. i stil love you though, much love dan before...

i can't live in a world where you don't exist, im conected with you in anyway.....and u cant do anyting wid it..u has have to deal wid me... hehehe...

Blog contents © BbF&kULiT 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.