Saturday, October 17, 2009

Emmy & Ace

hallloo everyone, hi to my one and only 'myBanako'...

it's been 2 weeks haven't update our blog.. 2 weeks that I was not able to share the happenning in my life or in our lives.... there were many things happenned and also received blessings...

first on the list is EMMY & ACE.. i haven't mentioned Emmy in my blog. I think this is the first time, first time also that I'll mention them both..

EMMY is our eldest baby girl, [hehehehe....as if jd kaayo] actually, she is our baby girl who's with him right now... She's actually sick the last time, and thank God she seem little bit fine nowadays though he needs to spend a lot for her... but, its all worth the pay.

ACE is our youngest baby boy, [toinksz.. hahahaha...nana pd] his with me right now... After I arrived at home, I'll spend playing with him for hours and hours eventhough I still haven't sleep from duty. I bought him last September 19 and also quite expensive but still worth the price...


i'll be posting sooner their pics.... so keep updated guysz.. ^___^...

iL0vey0usomuchmyBanako.. mwah..

ps: i really wanna met Emmy soooooonnn..

2 comments:

PoRkBelly said...

kaila nko ni ace.. ako na nameet sa ofis. eheheh!

franCris said...

knsa man daw na cya ding?..hehehhe....nag.basa2x pa d.ay mo ani among blog..na.busy ang mga tao ding gd!..

Blog contents © BbF&kULiT 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.