Thursday, September 10, 2009

10th wish: CONTINUE ON HOW OFTEN YOU KEEP IN TOUCH...

.
.
.

10.CONTINUE ON HOW OFTEN YOU KEEP IN TOUCH...


MyBanako, I really appreciate your efforts. Bisan og onsa na nga time diha but still you never miss nga mo.keep in touch. And it makes me so extra special. Please don't change that, I really do like how often you keep in touch with me. It makes me forget kadyot the loneliness I felt, especially when makamata ko nga kaw g.pokaw naq sa uzzap... hehehe... It makes me extra super special jd...

So, with my 10th wish: CONTINUE ON HOW OFTEN YOU KEEP IN TOUCH...

You just don't know kapila ko mg.cge check sa uzzap to know if online ka or dli....hehehe. not just 20 times or 50 times, every minute man guro mg.cge ko check uzzap just to check if online ka or dili.... hehehe..

Please don't change that myBanako hap... and please do keep it up...

I will be waiting for you each and every day, or every minutes to talk with you 'til I will be next to you or be with your arms again....

I will be waiting for you... mwah... I miss you so much...mwah..

Happy advance birthday to you myBanako...

Hope to be with you sooner myBanako.. mwah..

L0ve L0ts,
kulit, your asawa

hoping, praying, wishing and looking forward to be with You again...

No comments:

Blog contents © BbF&kULiT 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.