Tuesday, September 15, 2009

15th: CONTINUE TO THINK I'LL BE WITH YOU SOONER....

.
.
.

15. The 15th of September, and CONTINUE TO THINK I'LL BE WITH YOU SOONER....

Dali.a ra sa panahon B wui, Sept. 15 nah... hapit na mg.October npd.. hehehe.. and this means myBanako, that a chance to be near you again, to be with you again, to subtract the nth days that we're not together and add to the sum of days or to the hopes that we will be in each other's arms again. Please do help me myBanako, on things that I really wanted to do especially the plans we have. Please....hehehe, ka.remember ko sa imong line nga: 'kaw jd kulit noh, desperada kaayo ka pero nahan koh...' hehehe....

I just want to be near or be with you again myBanako, this is what my heart long and desire each and every day... mwaaah..

iL0veyou so dearly myBanako...mwah...

mwaaaaaaaaahhhh.... iL0vey0us0muchmyBanako..

Happy advance birthday to you myBanako...

Hope to be with you sooner myBanako.. mwah..

L0ve L0ts,
kulit, your asawa

hoping, praying, wishing and looking forward to be with You again...

No comments:

Blog contents © BbF&kULiT 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.