Sunday, September 27, 2009

27th wish: CONTINUE TO MAKE PLANS for OUR FUTURE with ME...

.
.
.

27. CONTINUE TO MAKE PLANS for OUR FUTURE with ME...



This makes me strive hard to fulfill each plans we have and I know you do. I can't wait for our plans to come into reality myBanako. Those plans serves as my inspiration to go on each day for I know every bits of those plans are worth striving, fighting for.

And what I want is to be with you 'til we fulfill everything... and 'til we can't ask for more than just be with each other for the rest of our lives or as long as we live...

Can't wait to have real Emmy and Ace and more of them in the future... hehehe...

Take good care of Emmy myBanako, and I will take good care of Ace... I can assure you of that...


mwaaaaaaaaahhhh.... iL0vey0us0muchmyBanako..

Happy advance birthday to you myBanako...

Hope to be with you sooner myBanako.. mwah..

L0ve L0ts,
kulit, your asawa

hoping, praying, wishing and looking forward to be with You again...

No comments:

Blog contents © BbF&kULiT 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.