Wednesday, September 9, 2009

9th wish: DO ALWAYS THINK : 'THE LAW OF ATTRACTION'...

.
.
.

9. DO ALWAYS THINK : 'THE LAW OF ATTRACTION'...


There's this one special guy who once said 'LAW OF ATTRACTION kulit. Think what your heart desires and nothing else don't be distracted on the hard things nor the trials but think that you can fulfill and will reach all your goal and all you want to achieve. You can reach what your heart desires.' not really the right words though but I expounded it.

myBanako, I cling to that statement 'LAW OF ATTRACTION KULIT' and never ever open to possibilities or consider you out of my life though I might cross the bridge when I get there. However, my life will never be the same if you're not part of it.

Furthermore, this is my 9th wish that I want you to have. You told me about it before and this time its my turn to tell you...

' LAW OF ATTRACTION myBanako... Trust me, this works. Cling to what you really want, set your mind to what you wanted to happen with your life, focus on your goals, reach your dreams and follow what your heart desires. Consider trials as a challenge and it will just flow away and make you stronger. Do rememmber myBanako, follow what you heart desires and apply with it the Law of Attraction.

Happy advance birthday to you myBanako...

Hope to be with you sooner myBanako.. mwah..

L0ve L0ts,
kulit, your asawa

hoping, praying, wishing and looking forward to be with You again...

No comments:

Blog contents © BbF&kULiT 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.