Friday, September 18, 2009

18th wish: CONTINUE TO TRUST DESPITE AND IN SPITE WHAT HAD HAPPENED...

.
.
.

18. CONTINUE TO TRUST DESPITE AND IN SPITE WHAT HAD HAPPENED...

I know, I know... I exactly know that our relationship have flaws regarding trusting each other. But it doesn't stop there, we can correct all things and its never too late to correct things. It doesn't mean that we are constant on things especially on that. Remember you once told before, everybody changes, right? Thus, we have a big space to change and a lot of time to change. We argue about it, we hated each other due to it but what is important, we learned from our mistakes, we grow up, we move on...

So, with my 18th wish do not let bad memories prevail but the good ones. The good ones and our plans in which sooner be fulfilled.

You once said, 'kulit, love tka mao nay timan.e og mao nay hunahuna way lain pah...' and so you should also start thinking that with my love for you myBanako...


I love you so much, I do.....

mwaaaaaaaaahhhh.... iL0vey0us0muchmyBanako..

Happy advance birthday to you myBanako...

Hope to be with you sooner myBanako.. mwah..

L0ve L0ts,
kulit, your asawa

hoping, praying, wishing and looking forward to be with You again...

No comments:

Blog contents © BbF&kULiT 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.