Friday, September 11, 2009

11th wish: LEARN TO FORGET AND FORGIVE...

.
.
.

11. LEARN TO FORGET AND FORGIVE...


FORGET the hurtful things and FORGIVE those who hurt you and don't forget to pray for them. I also do this, you knew every bit or inch of me from the tip of my toe to the tip of a strand of my hair. You knew everything about me, good or bad and all the things that I went through. One good-but-not-so-good factor I have is FORGETTING THE PAST, you told me the word before 'repression'.

I am a repressionist, hmmm. am I using the right term? But anyways, yes I am like that. Right myBanako? You explained it to me very well before and after explaining what the word 'repression' means you just hug me so tight that what I did was close my eyes because all those are haunting me again but I'm not afraid anymore for I know you're with me.

Meaning of Repression:
Repression is the operation by which the subject repels and keeps at a distance from consciousness representations (thoughts, images, memories) that are disagreeable because they are incompatible with the ego.

link: http://www.answers.com/topic/repression

In relation to my 10th wish: LEARN TO FORGET or shall I say, can you repress those bad memories? Bad memories that will destroy you and me, will hurt your feelings and mine and will destroy our precious relationship. Can you? Please do try myBanako, I can't no longer dare to think next day, or next-next day or next month we will be arguing on the same bad things again.

Let's repress those things together. Okay?

mwaaaaaaaaahhhh.... iL0vey0us0muchmyBanako..

Happy advance birthday to you myBanako...

Hope to be with you sooner myBanako.. mwah..

L0ve L0ts,
kulit, your asawa

hoping, praying, wishing and looking forward to be with You again...

No comments:

Blog contents © BbF&kULiT 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.