Saturday, February 20, 2010

74th monthsarry my kulit

...mga bata pa..

It is a happy monthsarry but I could be pretty much happier if you were here.Never a dull moment with you Kulit honestly hehe.. Yes we often argue this past few days but with each other we found the way to resolve. Sorry for being mean sometimes I'm just missing you thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis much. I love you more than ever. I desperately need u. huhu so lonely. Keep a good and positive heart I reckon there is a happy ending ahead of us. Got to go and meet you online. Happy Monthsarry!! whhhheeeeew.

1 comment:

franCris said...

Happy 74th monthsarrry myBanako!!! iloveyousomuchmyBanako..mwaahh... i'll be much happier if you're here with me also. And i know sonnner... very sooner, I'll be with you.... and can't wait for that...

i miss you somuchmyBanako...
iloveyousomuch..mwaah..

Blog contents © BbF&kULiT 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.