Monday, March 1, 2010

March 1, 2010

my LIFE

One Tree Hill
[where he usually spend time jogging]

 
Greenlane Hospital 
[he said, where he want to work someday]

Royal Oak Mall
[The Mall, where sometimes he do the laundry. sosyal]


Was not busy at work yesterday, so decided to find where his currently staying. Wikimapia.org let me do it. So, search for familiar places he went to. I used to hear those places when we talked in YM. Thus, I let my eagerness control my entire system. So there, check out what I found. I found the One Tree Hill, where he usually spend time jogging and exercising and unwinding. I also found Greenlane Hopsital, that is not the hospital where he currently work. But, he said he will work in that hospital one of these days and by that time, I'm already there with him. Also found, Royal Oak Mall, where sometimes he do the laundry. Sosyal sah? Mall, manglaba. 

and the best thing I found is this :

where his currently staying. Wheewww!!! he actually send me an email with attached print screen of his place. However, I wanna know where exactly his place in Wikimapia. It took me almost an hour to find 'coz I was comparing the print screen I got from him and the places, houses, streets in Wikimapia. I traced the street, so there. Finally, I was able to find it. And, I can easily distinguish right now where his house is. Yepeeeeyyy!!!! I actually edit the map and put that 'life' there. Sssshhh!!!! Don't tell anybody.. hahahhha.. But wheeww! yesterday night I was not in good mood. And finding out the place where his staying, where he sleeps, where he spend all his days and nights with Jong and Sookie, made my night.

Finaalllyyyyy, for the entire year. Got to know how his environment looks like. And, got this feeling I'll be there sooooooonnnnnnnnnn... This let me feel somehow that I'm there and was able to visit places in NZ.

I know I'll be with you sooner.

iloveyousomuchmyBanako..mwaah... ♥





No comments:

Blog contents © BbF&kULiT 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.