Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thank you....

 
Photo Credit : Thank You

I just wanted to say "Thank You" to the same guy who let me fall inlove all over again.

It's nice being happy. It's nice how happiness just rule your entire system. No worries, no problems. Hakuna Matata!!! free from all worries....that's what happiness brings me today.
 ...
I woke up around 5:55pm earlier. Tried to do things, post process pictures but can't finish it or I don't have the urge to finish it. Getting lazy I guess & was having a head ache. Tried to take some nap but my mind is preoccupied.

Og g.brown.out!!! haaaayyyyyyy........

So decided to just wake up, eat dinner, take a bath and about to prepare myself  for work. When I then feel, this emotional depression thinggy again. I share to my journal the feeling however, crashed it all out and write instead happy moments. I don't want to feel sad anymore. I just wanted to be happy. So I should start the night right, but still can't deny that even though I wrote happy thoughts and things in my journal my face brings the opposite of it. I lay in my room for a couple of minutes, staring at the ceiling blankly, blink my eyes 'til then I noticed  moist running out both from my eyes down to my cheek!!! arggggh!!! not again... kapoia njd wui!!! My face is so gloomy as I step outside from my room and I'm so irritated and all. I can't even dare a smile. I was confused and lost again. haaay, the never ending confusion and getting lost of myself. My mom and my sister can't even talk to me without me getting irritated.

My sister ask : "g.away npd mo?"
Ako : wla man!!!!....
Her: cge kag in.ana mo tigowang kah!!!
Ako: no comment!!! 
but I'm thankful that there's no electricity for my eyes are getting moist again. For what I really felt is missing someone so much, needing him beside me right at that very moment. I so wanted to share to them, how hard it is but decided not to and keep it to myself and pretend to be irritated and all....

As I was about to go outside and on my way to work...og sa dihang ni cga btaw ang suga!!!!..hahahaha... then, that's how my happy moment started. I then, went back to my room. Boot ACE and connect to net then 1.2.3. I'm ONLINE in YM & SKYPE.... and got to see him... hhaaaaaaaayyyyyy!!!! *sigh

Even I know, I'll be late at work but I still have the chance to be with him for just 10 mins. 10 mins that entirely change my mood. From gloomy face to giving my best smile. No pretensions. I was able to give my best smile and really felt light. I felt so happy. Happy that he's there with me. Happy that somehow he felt that I need him that I need him for me to give my best smile. So, happy in love. And here I go again, falling all over again to the same guy. I'm so happily in love with him. haaaay B wui, love au tka og mingaw na au ko nmo...

So I was late for work 7mins late to be exact, but happily in love. & wanted to say "Thank you a million times myBanako for bringing the best out of me especially my smile"...

iL0vey0usomuchmyBanako..mwaaah.....
I miss you so much myBanako..mwaaah..

No comments:

Blog contents © BbF&kULiT 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.