Wednesday, February 17, 2010

back on track...


" Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart. "

I'm back on track. The things I'm dealing with is already resolved. Though, I can't put into details those things but I'm much happier that everything went out just fine. Ohh, how much I miss this blog. But I'm back on track now, so blogspot don't you worry anymore. I'll be updating you. *give virtual hug to blogspot* as if I could feel your hug. hehehee
So, this is actually a late post for the image. I edited the text last February 12 in preparation for Hearts Day 2010. This is how I spent days before Hearts Day, making pictotext, editing pics and thinking of things that I can give to him. Everything I do will always be for him.

Haven't get over with Hearts Day yet? harhar... 8888D *insert face filled with utmost glee here*

Anyways, I'm back on track. I feel happy. Happily inlove to be specific. Happy in love to the same guy for 6 years and almost 2 months. Is this what they call true love? Falling in love with the same person again, again, again, and again like you feel it will take a lifetime to have this feeling? 

Maybe, that is why in marriage its requires true love. For you will spend your whole life/lifetime to only one person and that needs falling in love again to the same person. :)

Gggrr, I'm out of the topic already. Carried away with what I feel. Nevertheless, I wish and hope and pray and pray that this feeling won't last. And still wishing, hoping and praying and praying that I'll be with him sooner. Really can't wait to be with him, back to where I belong. Back to where my heart will find true happiness, back to where my home is, and it is in his loving arms.

iloveyousomuchmyBanako..mwaah... ♥







No comments:

Blog contents © BbF&kULiT 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.