Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Hearts Day!!!



Waaaaahh!!! It's hearts day already & of course, there's something I need to do for my special someone out there. Though he will not received it on Hearts day but still, there's this hope that one day he will read and see personally my works. And for Hearts Day what I have for him, actually  made for him. 

tandaaaaannn!!!!! A "POP-UP V-CARD". I made it yesterday, chibi kiss reference


The message in the card is below:

" LOVE is missing someone whenever you're apart but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart. "

my personal message is in the back of the card. Though his so miles away from me, still I never feel lonely when I think of him. His always near, for his hear in my ♥. ilovehim so much. Not this distance will change that. i love you, i love you, i love you somuch.... for how long?  'till eternity... mwaah

Happy Hearts Day myBanako!!! iloveyousoomuch.. mwaaah..

No comments:

Blog contents © BbF&kULiT 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.