Saturday, February 20, 2010

Happy 74th Monthsarry myBanako

iloveyousomuchmyBanako..mwaah... ♥

Happy 74th monthsarry!!!  Nothing change still, I still love you so much weather you're here or so miles away. But I would be much happier if you're here by my side right now at this moment celebrating with me.

This is just temporary, I know I'll be with you soooner, very sooner. And will be spending my life loving you.

myBanako, iloveyousoooomuch..mwaah.. ikaw og ikaw ra ako! I’ll be waiting for you and never will I get tired waiting as much as I’ll never get tired loving you this much…

Please hold me and keep me close in your heart. I need you.

iloveyousomuchmyBanako..mwaah… ♥♥♥


Happy 74th monthsarry myBanako…


Love Lots,

kulit, your asawa, hoping, praying & looking forward to be with you again.

No comments:

Blog contents © BbF&kULiT 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.