Sunday, February 7, 2010

belated 73rd monthsarry


I was putting a pic of our new couple shirt on the side bar & then, remembered that we had actually took pics of it after he received it last Jan 20, 2010 , in time for our 73rd monthsarry. It took 8 months after finally, he have it. So here is our pic, actually made it as our profile pic on our FB accounts, profile pic for my twitter and four our blog. yayyyyy!!! <3<3<3

After, we talked on Skype here is what I've done. I had photo bomb with the message I put on the cardboard. You can check it here: 1 , 2 , 3 , there are actually 3 posts. So there you go....

I miss you so much. I wanna be with you sooner myBanako.... mwaaah...

iL0veyousomuchmyBanako, I'll meet you in dreamland. nyt2x!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Monthsarry! I would be happier f u were here. mwah.

franCris said...

ngano ka wui?...ng.happy monthsarry man kah?!... feb. 8 paman?...hehehe...

iL0vey0usomuchmyBanako..mwaaah....

Blog contents © BbF&kULiT 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.