Saturday, February 13, 2010

Day of hearts


Day of hearts with the man who means everything to me. 

Spendin' time with Kit & Ton2x at SM, Greenwich satisfying our stomach for lasagna with starbucks mocha frap with mint. I'm happy to have them as friends to date with especially on hearts day. teeheee. But, the most special part of the day, is when I got to see him, captured every moments with him & spend my time talking to him though it means seeing him on Skype  & talking with him on YM only.

I'm in SM while his in Ate Rhol's house in NZ. We might be on two different worlds at that time, two different places that I'm unknown where the heck Ate Rhol's house is, but we're creating the same memories on that same hour at that very moment in which I'm thankful of also, for I go to spend the day of hearts with him.

iLOveyOusomuchmyBanako…mwaaahh.. i’m missing you sooooo much.




No comments:

Blog contents © BbF&kULiT 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.