Wednesday, February 3, 2010

 
photo credit : I'm Sorry

Because of this one day journey of one's self I had. His angry with me and will not forgive me. huhuhuh.. I just want to apologize for not letting you know myBanako, promise I did that for myself. Unwinding for I'm fed up arguing and giving you problems. You said 'if mg.tink kag problema kulit. soloha na!!!' Nobody wants to think of probs not even me. I'm tired with all of it. I just wanted to be happy. I wanted to unwind and give myself a break from the emotional things that I encountered this past few months. The depressions and all. I just wanted to escape from it all. You just don't have any idea what the hell I went through. It's just so hard for me. So I need you to understand, please.... Sorry na myBanako, I can assure you that I didn't do something stupid. I'll not gonna break the promise I made for I know what will be the prize I'll pay nor what I'll be risking. You're my only treasure and I'll not let myself risk you....

It will never happen again.... I'll tell you everything what I want to do and where I wanna go... soorrry na myBanako....

iL0vey0usomuchmyBanako..mwaaah.....

No comments:

Blog contents © BbF&kULiT 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.