Monday, December 28, 2009

X'mas Gift




Belated X'mas Gift

This cause me 2 sleepless nights (sleep 3am in the morning) and my wrist from throbbing. My Rest Day last Dec. 26-27 are one of the busiest day after those busy days I have before from making something special.

This is my belated X'mas gift for someone special, can't give the full details yet for it's still a SURPRISE but he already knew. How can this be a surprise? Well, secret...  It's for him to find out. Can't wait 'till I have the hard copy or the output of my hardwork.

Because he is so SPECIAL, the efforts, the sleepless nights, the back ache, headache and the wrist throbbing is all worth it.

Well be posting sooner for the full details and the content.

Keep posted for updates!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

nice lgi ni day!.. love you. mwah..

franCris said...

hi myBanako, dapat nga nice jd nah..for i made it and will give it to someone so special..

mwaaah.
iloveyousomuchmyBanako... and miss you

Blog contents © BbF&kULiT 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.