Monday, December 7, 2009

bound to wait

thinking with the days that passed....................

and oh!...days passed by so quickly.. you can't just notice it, i guess. for my life right now is bound to wait. and the more, i think of waiting, the more wreck and the more insane i become. i just couldn't let a day pass without getting crazy for waiting specially with some not-so-good factors that includes in waiting. i don't wanna wait in vain and I do hate waiting since ever since I know how vast life is. if i want something, i want to have it like RIGHT NOW. I'm always like that. And life is not about getting all you want right away, you need to wait for the right time for there is a right time for anything, everything or every dreams that will come true. And I'm just one hell damn s* stupid girl, for not believing in that. And right now, is my test. argh!. My test is so damn difficult. i hate it.. i hate it much.. i so damn hate it... but what can I do?

my thought will still be back to a no choice answer and that's : WAIT...

For true love can wait, even if it takes forever... forever? oh!.so damn, take my life now... that can't be... but I know & I must believe that everything will fall into place, everything will be fine, HIM and ME will be back in each others arms again. All I just need to keep in mind and do is HOLD ON, FIGHT THE LONELINESS & WAIT...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sakto na my aswa! ana jd. be strong day.

Blog contents © BbF&kULiT 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.