Sunday, December 20, 2009

Happy 6th anniversary


Happy 6th anniversary myBanako!

Whew!... its been 6 years myBanako.. dugaya na nato wui! nanigowang nata aning atong relasyon B...hehehe...

Haay! I was looking for a pic myBanako earlier so that I'll give it to you as a gift. Those pictures were already posted in our FB account and in tumbleblog and also here.

I miss you myBanako, I was reminiscing our memories together when I was looking for a pix. haaay, wish you're here with me and wish I'm there. For 6 years, still love jpon ayoooooooooooo tka. You're everything that I wanted. God made my dream come true when I found you and love you. Can't imagine still that its already 6 years B. 6 years...

Do you still remember what happened 6 years ago? hmm...nakalimot nako!..bwahahaha..

myBanako, i love you... i love you so much.. if you'll count how many times I already said those 3 words for sure, you can no longer count it. It doesn't matter anyway, love jd tka...hehehe..

inLove man jpon ko nmo B wui, hehhehe... You still make me so happy despite with the situation right now. Don't worry myBanako, mg.happy2x nata hap! & I'll try my very best nga dli njd mangaway and dapat mo.sabot ko sa situation.

myBanako, iL0veyousomuch... nothing more to say and more to feel than "You're always here with me. I keep you in a safe place here in my heart...."

i miss youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu so much..mwaaah.


Happy 6th anniversary myBanako! mwwah..

iL0veyousomuchmyBanako & i always will...

Hope to be with you soon..mwah..


iL0vey0usomuchmyBanako..mwah...



L0ve L0ts,
kulit, your asawa

hoping, praying, wishing and looking forward to be with You again...



1 comment:

franCris said...

bed scene mn nih? hehe. ur still d same girl i loved 6 yrs ago and my heart beats only 4 u till this tym. I could have been happier if u were on my side. I love you so much. Happy 6th anniversary. Till death do us part.

Love is patient, Love is kind,
It does not envy, it does not boast,
It is not proud, It is not rude,
It is not self-seeking,
It is not easily angered,
It keeps no record of wrongs.

Love does not delight in evil,
but rejoices with the truth.

Love always protects, always trusts,
always hopes, always perseveres.

Love bears all things, believes all things,
hopes all things, endures all things.

Love never ends.

L o v e N e v e r F a i l s.

hehe para mo.taas my aswa.. btaw yaw na selos2x hap nga way klaro rason!.. kaw rjd wa nay lain pah f naa mn ikaw lng ghapon toh. hehe. mwah.. i love you so much. I'm happier I feel we CAN.u do knw ur d only one who can bring me down. kasaba nani. hehe. i love you. mwah.

Blog contents © BbF&kULiT 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.