Friday, December 25, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!



CHRISTMAS won't be the same without YOU!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS myBanako!!!

I still have the perfect Christmas gift ever and tha'ts having YOU in my life. Even though our Xmas eve turned out not that good but I know for sure that deep in our hearts we both want to have a Merry Christmas. Thus, it's never too late... & never too late for all the things we talked about last night...

Merry Christmas myBanako!!! iloveyousomuch, no occassion that I wish you're with me. For it will be more merrier, more happier to spend Christmas and to spend all days with you. There's nothing I could ask for more than just be with somone whom I wanna spend my life with and it's YOU...

by the way, a little reminder:
"when things get wrong never ever suggest of letting go for it's a little reminder that this time, you should hold on more", right? iLoveyousomuchmyBanako...

wishing you a happy blessed Christmas & hopefully, sooner I'll be with you... mwaaahhhh

Hope to be with you soon..mwah..


iL0vey0usomuchmyBanako..mwah...



L0ve L0ts,
kulit, your asawa

hoping, praying, wishing and looking forward to be with You again...

2 comments:

PoRkBelly said...

Merry Christmas Kulit & Francis! ho ho ho!

franCris said...

Meri X'mas pd nimo dha bata!!!!.....

Blog contents © BbF&kULiT 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.