Monday, December 14, 2009

ONE WISH


It's my special day and I only slept for about 4 hours for I arrived late from our Xmas party last night in which I though I will not enjoyed. *luckily i was able to enjoy it despite thinking some other things...

I actually received a text last night from him and made me wanna hear his voice but he did not answer phone for I guess his already sleeping og gahagok njd ang show. But despite it, he made my night and put my best smile.

I was planning not to celebrate my birthday for I was thinking its no good still for I don't have him with me. But after reading his heart-warming teary-breaking message I then, decided to celebrate and be happy on this day. And I felt happy for I know His with me though not physically but his with ME hear in my little heart.

I ONLY HAVE ONE WISH & BEEN WISHING IT 'TILL I FOUND HIM: BE WITH ME AS LONG AS I LIVE myBanako...

THAANKKK YOUOO SO MUCH myBanako... You never fail to make me so haaapppyy.. I'm sorry I let you worry at times and I was setting boundaries. storya rato B wui! para maningoha kah, kai relax2x rapa pd kah!... hehehehe.. But the truth is, I WANNA SPEND MY ENTIRE LIFE WITH YOU, og ikaw rjd!!!... mwaaaah...

iL0vey0usomuchmyBanako..mwaah..

hoping my next birthday you're already in my side...


No comments:

Blog contents © BbF&kULiT 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.