Friday, December 4, 2009

December 4

Its already....hmmmm, let me check the calendar what day is it already. *checkingmylaptopcalendar

Oh!. its alreday December 4, just how many days for Christmas or my Special Day. Honestly, don't want to think about it. Don't want to think of anything. I just want to think of NOTHING. Nothing that could somehow hide this holiday blues that I'm feeling. I know I can't just avoid parties for it's December and there will be like 2 parties that I should attend. First, Company part. Second, Team Party. But I wanna think that I attend not because of celebrating the holidays but just attending for it is required/needed. I'm needed to be there, like a prerequisite subject. Haaay, how I wish and wish and wish that I can just sleep all throughout the year and wake up 'till he come back. Will that be possible?

I need you, I need you...this is killing me especially this coming holiday. But I have and need to continue living for you. I have to...

i need you, i need you...more & more each day

No comments:

Blog contents © BbF&kULiT 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.