Sunday, December 13, 2009

Happy Birthday My Kulit


Hi Kulit!

wui2x happy bday na niya.. hehe. let me sing you a song " maligayang bati sa 'yung kaarawan happy3x bday!". btaw kulit try to be happy eventhough things are going not we wanted. 8 seemed very hard though but just try to see the bright side of things around you and hopefully you'll see the answers. Strip off your fears and you'll find peace. Bet all your trust and I won't lose it promise. hehe. di lgi sureness! bhala ka f dli ka believe. Kulit I'm not really happy of what's been happening to us since we r thousands of miles apart. I just couldn't bear d thought seeing you not very well these past few months. I need you to be strong coz n U i gain strength. I need you to understand though you always say it back to my face that I am the one who failed. Sorry tawn day! boss madam wa tuyua usahay di ko ka.inform nmo circumstances lng maam which I couldn't control. Btaw kulit I need U not 2 freak out ky ng.behave tawn ko as far as I could remmber.hehe. Btaw honest!. binuang ra kulit hap. Anyway, this should be all about your bday and not making excuses for myself in which I strongly plead my innocence. Dghan njd ka role ko life my aswa judge npd kah. hehe. I have some birthday wishes for you kulit:


1. Health- I wish all the best possible healthy mind nd body u could attain. So ayaw jd tawn pataka kaon day sa gawas bantay ka lng. You'd better bring your own lunch than kaon bisan asa. Take care of yourself! that's the most I could ask you to do for me. Don't let anybody to hurt u unless u permit them to do so. Ahak guilty ko ani! Sorry kulit i ddnt mean those. I'm willing to change for the better pero gradual lng sah. hehe

2. Career- May you find happiness at work. Ahak guilty npd ko ani coz u put a lot more of emotions rather than focusing on what you are doing then what will happen? ruins everything!. lecture nani kulit not a wish. hehe. Btaw be happy sa work I don't want to elaborate ky mag.tigi npd ta ani. I really want you to pursue your IT field but it's up to you I'm in whichever you like to!

3. Relationship- I wish an everlasting relationship with you. I've never been so spoiled like this before. Sorry for at times you felt like I was abusing it. Thank you for loving me this much kulit although most of the time I always tell you to lessen coz it's way too too too much. Very thankful for that kulit.. One more thing, I wish you could tighten your grip more just enough to see your hand marks whenever we have to let go. We'll try our best kulit!- not giving conditions and setting boundaries to give up.


I've been always wishing that you are here with me every minute of my day. I miss all about you. Miss your hugs and kisses my aswa. I've been sick without them. I love you so much. Happy Birthday!. Mwah. I love you kulit.




5 comments:

franCris said...

wheW!..ahak!.. imo ko gpahilak...hahah..anywayz, thank u so much myBanako..thank u so muuuucccchhh..gmingaw noon ko nmo samot dah!...

speechless ko!...heheh... dont wori il b strong myBanako..storya rapd 2 naq nga dli kaya B wui..i know i CAAN...

its neever d same if i have YOU..not anybody els kundi kaw lng jd...

iL0veyousomuchmyBanako..mwaaah..

thank u for d grettings and sa mesg...nga superrr touchy au hap!..hehehe.mwaaaah...

franCris said...

iloveyousomuchmyBanako...

I will always be for you, and you for ME.. mwaaah..

thank u..

PoRkBelly said...

happy birthday kulit! gikilig ko nagbasa... hehe!

Anonymous said...

Alloha Kulit, nasaag na sad ko diri sa imu blog..hehehe...always man ko cge read diri kay maka relate man ko u kay same man ta LDR...woahehehhe... ka char man uistsss, how sweet kaau ang message sa imu bana teh...suya koo..hehehe...Bitaw Kulit just wanna say HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY... may you have many more birthdays to come and wishing that maka larga naka ..para magka kuyog namO sa imu bana..para dili naka mag sad2x diha..heehhehe...basta ako advise is patas-i pa imung patience...hehehe...magka-uban ra lage mo pohon u bana...god is good all the time..always remember that..wew...Happy birthday..hehehe


babyroseishere

xianG said...

love can make you smile..
don't give up even if you are having lots of challenges..
take time to think twice.. hope to see you both soon together na!!

Happy B-day d.i heheh

acceptance is the only way for a person not to feel pain..

tinuod gyd na xa.. hahah

Blog contents © BbF&kULiT 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.