Friday, October 23, 2009

... thoughts...

i woke up with having still the thoughts of him.... It's already my habit, waking up in the morning and thanking God for still giving me the chance to wake up and think of him.

It's no ordinary day, than having him with ME, physically or emotionally.
Its been 258 days, 17 hours, 39 minutes and 11 seconds or 8 months, 16 days, 17 hours, 39 minutes, 11 seconds. *calculated the date on a particular site,hehe*

Whew! that's way too long already that I haven't touch him, nor hug him nor just hear his breath. I can't deny that I'm going so crazy with this loneliness, but what can I do than just enjoy life as much as I can for I know sooner will be back in each other arms again *kulitcrosessfingers*. I'm pretty sure positive about it and can't wait when.

And for now, I'll never get tired wishing, thinking, praying and looking forward to be next to him the s00oooOOoooonesst possible. <3 id="gwProxy" type="hidden">

No comments:

Blog contents © BbF&kULiT 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.