Saturday, October 24, 2009

Loving despite the imperfections...

I'm at work, doing the usual thing... taking calls and calls and fetching emails and emails, and my awaking-outlet *thethingsthatkeepsmeawake@work* are jumping from one blog to another, and reading a lot of forums and drop by to one site to another. Hey! of course, for I'll be facing this square-faced-thing (computer) for 8 hours.

Nevertheless, as I was busy from reading blogs and blogs of other person. As I finished, my new entry for my tumbleblog account 'kulit's tumbleblog'. I happened to drop by this blog, in which he copied the entry of Bo Sanchez blog and paste it in his blog. The good thing about it, he added the source...

so there I am.. do a lot of reading, reading, and nod for I can relate much on the things that was said by Bo Sanchez, Eugenio Isabelo Tomas Reyes Sanchez Jr. or widely known as Bo Sanchez is an author, entrepreneur, video podcaster, tv personality and Roman Catholic lay evangelist in the Philippines.

The entry was about: "Stop Trying To Fix People".. just click the link and read the whole content directly from Mr. Bo Sanche'z blog.

It simply talks, about comparing our beloved ones to someone who's perfect and someone who doesn't exist. Even though how much we love them, it seems what they do for us are not enough. It's like were asking for more from our love ones. You should do this, do that, you could have do this, do that, I wish you're like this and you're like that.... Mr. Sanchez's blog talks all about this and let the reader, stop and think and nod then say 'Oh yeah!. it's true'.

And I admit, I'm like that. Maybe, I shall used "I was like that' (better to used the word 'was' for I feel I have the chance to change). I tend to nag or argue to myBanako about how he showed things to me, how he let me feel that I am loved by him and how his time was never enough for me. I never realized until now, that I was not appreciating him with every things he do for me but instead I was looking and focusing on the other not-good-side part of it. But then, I realized now what he really meant before when he said:

'i love you with my own ways, not yours'...

and definitely, his showing it to me but I was too busy and too selfish on focusing the lacking part or the missing part, the do-this and the do-thats. My bad, how I wish I can then turn back time and correct those things. Nevertheless, you can't turn back time but instead what I have is not to repeat those things again and move on, move forward.

It's never too late to realize and correct things.

I'm still grateful as ever for having you in my life myBanako. Sorry for the things before, sorry for the things that I was asking before in which I realized now that was too much... Don't worry, the next time around I'll not ask for more but instead I'll asked you to just keep on loving me with your own imperfectly-perfect way... especially with this imperfections I have.

iL0vey0usomuchmyBanako..mwaah..

still do love you soooooooo much....

No comments:

Blog contents © BbF&kULiT 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.