Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Happy 70th monthsarry myBanako...

hi myBanako,

everything's fall out of place when you're out of reach
everything seems to dark when you're out of sight
everyday is not as good or as wonderful when you're just near...

right now, it seems I'm living in a dream of nightmare for you're too far away...

it's really not the same when you're near... like by an hour if I need you to be next to me you're then there for me...
it's never the same when I can just touch you and hug you so tight if I want to..
it's never the same when I can just stare and cuddle each time I need you to...

i don't know how did I survive through all the nightmares... maybe, because there is YOU all along helping me through this journey...

i don't have a choice, on not falling all over again with you despite of all the things.
for my heart and my mind keep on shouting your name...
being with you, knowing and letting me know that you love me simply is the best chapter of my life..
you always lift me up during my darkest hours...

you're voice will always be the rhythms of my song...

i can't replace any touch you've given me... it made my whole system, COMPLETE..

i have love before but you're the only who can break my heart...

I never feel tired nor sick of hearing, reminiscing and watching our LOVE STORY... I can watch it all over and over and over again with YOU....

YOU are perfectly one of the greatest gift I have...

iLOveyOusomuchmyBanako.mwaah..

Happy monthsary....mwaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh,,,,,,,,,,,


L0ve L0ts,
kulit, your asawa

hoping, praying, wishing and looking forward to be with You again...

No comments:

Blog contents © BbF&kULiT 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.