Monday, October 19, 2009

Happy Monthsarry

Who would know i fell n love wd someone lyk u, surely still I am..
If I could pinpoint the highlyts that lyf has offered me I could easily grab your presence out of it.

I've seen brighter days before but it's not as lyk I could stop nd think and be able to see the bright side my dark moments.

I've been hearing sounds but it's not the same as I've heard rhythms of ur voice.

I've been touched with somebody else's but its your touch which i can't strip of my system off.

Somebody comforted me before but none of them made me feel that I can!.

I've been loved before but you r the only one where my heart belongs.

I'm honestly sick of watching love stories but I don't knw y I keep repeating our love story over and over again.... bow.. hehe sabta kulit wa ko kasabot sa ko gstorya. mwah..

u are absolutely one of the best things dat happen to me

No comments:

Blog contents © BbF&kULiT 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.