Sunday, July 26, 2009

I'm only ME when I'm with YOU....

Not so busy at work and was only reading blogs... hehehe....
Then, decided to visit OUR BLOG and post an entry of one of my fave song...


Taylor Swift - I'm Only Me When I'm With You

Friday night beneath the stars
In the field behind your yard
You and I are paintin' pictures in the sky
And sometimes we don't say a thing
Just listen to the crickets sing
Everything I need is right here by my side
And I know everything about you
I don't wanna live without you

I'm only up when you're not down
Don't wanna fly if you're still on the ground
It's like no matter what I do
Well you drive me crazy half the time
The other half I'm only trying to let you know
That what I feel is true
And I'm only me when I'm with you

Just a small town boy and girl
Livin' in a crazy world
Tryin' to figure out what is and isn't true
And I don't try to hide my tears
My secrets or my deepest fears
Through it all nobody gets me like you do
And you know everything about me
You say that you can't live without me

I'll never get tired listening to this same song over and over again.. It really fits with what I am with him and with what I or we used to be... I first encountered the song, wayback 2 years ago in my senior years in college. I can even tell the story, still remember how I encountered the song, his playing dota with his classmates and I was waiting for him and just surfing the net in the same net cafe. I was browsing about anything on the net and stopped by lyricsmode.com and browse for Taylor Swift song... then tandandandan... nakakita ko sa song.. hehehhhehe....

and since then on, I listened to it almost everyday in the Bhuasz... and till now...

If were friend in FS then, you might be familiar with my background pic in my profile.. there are 7 words that stands out... hehehe...

Hahahahay, I miss the old days... The days I'm with him... The days where he spoils me by allowing me to eat junk foods [hahah, bawal man ni naq jd coz of kidney trouble]... The days when rest day come then his with me doing nothing but still enjoying the moments together... The days when I can just hug him real tight... The days when he just suddenly appears in my room while I am still sleeping or making fun out of me... The days where we stroll hand in hand at malls or anywhere... The days when there was nothing better than a date in the park and talk about us, our plans, our dreams, our future and everything else under the sun or sometimes under the bright light of the moon...

The days when i can just be myself, with HIM and only HIM..

When I'm with anybody else, it's so hard to be myself
Only He can tell... only He can tell....

myBanako, I miss the old days with you and I'm missin you so much and much and much more..

Hope to be with you sooner myBanako.. mwah..

L0ve L0ts,
kulit, your asawa

hoping, praying, wishing and looking forward to be with You again...

No comments:

Blog contents © BbF&kULiT 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.