Sunday, July 19, 2009

... i still feel the pain...

I still feels the pain throughout this past few months.... the pain of missing someone, the pain of you can only touch him and be with him in dreams, the pain of being left here, the pain of longing someone, the pain of surviving each day without him physically with me...

I miss him so much, so much that I don't know how to stand and help myself from not crying...

Eventually, he knows what I feel and I demand him to comfort me and with a blink of an eye. He then puts my best smile on my face easing the pain away...

He knows me well, that he really knows exactly how to eludes the pain away...

Thank you so much myBanako... for letting me this so haappppy...

I really appreciate every bits of your actions just to comfort me eventhoug were so miles away....

I love you so much myBanako... i love you and i love you more...

All I ever wanted is You and all I ever ask is You..

You are the man of my life, You are the love of my life... but You are more than that....

You are the love of my existence...

iL0vey0usomuchmyBanako...mwah....

miss u na pg.ayooooooooooooooooo myBanakooooooooooooooooooo....

L0ve L0ts,
kulit, your asawa

hoping, praying, wishing and looking forward to be with You again...

No comments:

Blog contents © BbF&kULiT 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.