Wednesday, July 29, 2009

confused....

I'm confused...

I don't know what to do...
I'm fighting with my heart and with my brain...

My heart tells me I'm not tired doing all the things... but my brain oppose it...

I wanna do things but so afraid and have many fears what are the outcomes... the result...

I wanna rest my heart from the pain it always feels...

I wanna rest...

I'm tired...
I'm tired feeling this way...
so confused and so scared....

I wanna be the one who's brave that can handle anything...
I wanna be the one who's not scared of losing him...
I wanna be the one who's giving him conditions and lectures....
I wanna be the one who's brave enought to show him that I can always exist without him in my world...

But his my weakness... how can I possibly do all these things I have in my head....

But I have to... I need to... If I want him to realize on things... If I want him to miss me much... If I want him to let me feel how I feel....

I have to... I need to.. but I just CAN'T....

huhuhuhu.. what else should I do...
what else I need to do...


I'm tired...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your love rocks, you should love her more than any other girls...she's pretty and she's good so take gud care of her...DON'T LET HER CRY...

franCris said...

weee, if u only know how much i love dat guy... heheheh!.. well, tanksz for d comment....

A . M . P . A . O . said...

astiga ani uy, btaw...ayaw ug libog2x... ana jud na. dili na malikayan. amping mu duha and stay strong permi, like I always say to oding. "strong ta permi" hehehe!

franCris said...

halo ampao!.. hehehe.. its not wat u tot nga im confused....dli ko confused sa love nq ni antet if mao na imong g.tink..heheheh..

i was so confused how to do tings nga i know i cant jd.... dli naq makaya... hehehe...

pero yeah, tanksz for d reminder... will not let go of each oders hands.. and will be strong...

A . M . P . A . O . said...

aw..tsk! mao diay. btaw ana jud... daghana na naku ug basahonon uy, then wala nasad ko naka post samu ni oding.

mag update unya ko.

Blog contents © BbF&kULiT 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.