Monday, July 20, 2009

67th monthsarry pics....

Happy 67th monthsarry myBanako.....

me and my date.. hehehehe... the only guy who made me believe life is so worth living for... his the reason why I'm here... The very main reason on why I'm still surviving and fighting despite the situation we have right now and despite the loneliness I felt...

He is the man of my life that I wanna spend the rest of my entire life, my forever... more than my eternity with....

He is that same guy who always make me insane.... because, after crying my heart out he knows exactly how to laugh my heart out.... hehehe

Nothing can ever compare to him not anybody not anything...

His all I ever wanted. He completes the missing piece of my life and fits perfectly well.


[g.pa.cute ko sq myBanako! kahibaw mo onsa iyang g.chat naq ana?. hehehe! ]


[hahay, i miss u B esp. kanang guitar2x.an ko nmo...]


[smile sa bao.. mga bao mi!.. hahaha]

[mga amew! hahaah.. stil enjoying the moments togeder even were in both different corner of the earth]


[mmwaaahh!... hahahaha... ana lng!. we stil don't have dull moments togeder!!!]

I'm only ME when I'm with YOU myBanako... hahahay, in front nmo I can't never pretend nga OK ko or Dili... i'm missin you so much myBanako.... i miss you njd.. as n pg.ayoooooooooooooo....

I love you so much and I always will....

You're always here with me your never too far away.....

iLOveyOusooooooooooooooooooooo much myBanakoooo... mwah..


PS:

hahaay, gwait ko saq bana ron.. gkaon pa cya ron didto...
g.date mi karon!... hehehe!..
.

Happy 67th monthsarry myBanako... mwaah..


L0ve L0ts,
kulit, your asawa

hoping, praying, wishing and looking forward to be with You again...

No comments:

Blog contents © BbF&kULiT 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.