Sunday, July 5, 2009

...... cold Sunday day with a smile on my face

...... cold Sunday day with a smile on my face

It's a cold Sunday.. It's the 5th of July. It's been how many months passed that I felt the pain and the longingness inside my heart because of my very special half flew to NZ.

I still did not get over though with the pain nor the longingness but I'm feeling much better now than before.

I get used little by little with the pain and the longingness in my heart.

And I still have the same reason to smile... nor to smile without any reasons at all than just thinking his on the other end also, log in to Yahoo, pressing those keyboards and responding to every of my messages...

He still makes me smile without no reasons at all.
He still makes me feel happy with the thoughts that his also missing me much.
and he still makes me fall in love all over again, not to anybody but ONLY to Him.

If he can just take a glimpse on how do I look when where chatting, me, using my phone and him, log in to YM then he would surely be satisfied or be so amazed with himself for putting a life on my face and on my heart through just one smile...a smile which eases all i felt....and which gives me a big hope that someday, somehow I'll be with him sooner that I expected. [Hahay!. mo dako ang atay ato,hehehe..pero tinuod man pd...]

A few minutes ago we were chatting and now his on his way to work and I'm still on my duty, answering calls, fetching emails, reading new Moon ^_^ , daydreaming about him, taking a glance on my wallpaper and blogging ...

myBanako, please do take care always and don't forget to pray...

iL0vey0usomuchmyBanako, and I always will...


hope to see u so sooooooonn...


L0ve L0ts,
kulit, your asawa

hoping, praying, wishing and looking forward to be with You again...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We've never come this far if not because of you. So proud of you kulit. mwah. mingaw nko nmo. hehe.

Blog contents © BbF&kULiT 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.